Network Marketing Training # 3 is the last installment of my notes from this Wednesday’s free training. If you learned anything or found anything useful, please, comment and share.
Network Marketing Training
Attraction Marketing: Perfect Person Attraction Formula
Questions to ask yourself:
- Who do you want to attract?
- What problems do they face?
Obviously, you are looking for network marketers. Your job is to help them learn to generate leads. When you take a course or participate in training such as we received Wednesday, share what you learned with others through blogs and interaction.
Which brings up another of my favorite things in this business.
Invest, Learn, Teach
In order for people to follow you, you need to be worth following. This means you have to do the work of actually becoming a person who can provide that for which the average network marketer is looking.
This means you decide right now to the kind of person who will:
- Invest time and money in network marketing training courses and education aimed at your business.
- Learn the skills and knowledge those course are trying to teach you. You know folks who will buy courses and then never even read the books included. Why do they do that?
- Teach. Teach your readers and your distributors what you have learned from the courses you are investing in.
This Invest, Learn, Teach approach allows you to become a content creator and makes you worth following because you will share your notes with your readers and distributors.
Your Network Marketing Company Is A Classified State Secret
Tell no one.
Posting your MLM company’s name on social media hurts you in two ways.
- People go to social media not to be sold stuff, but for information. There are ways to do it but stuffing your timeline with why they should buy your products and services is not one of them.
- What is the first thing they are going to do when they see the name of your opportunity provider? They are going to Google it, read all the naysayers about your opportunity and 99.9% of the time simply pass.
Provide value by solving problems for them. Sooner or later they are going to be curious as to what your core business is. When they ask you are providing information; you are not selling them.
By not ringing the bell about your opportunity and letting them come to you, you control the situation and can give them good information.
Make It Rain!
Ray outlined 2 steps he took to reach $100,000 in MLSP in 12 months.
- Each lead that did not join his MLM was asked, “How are you doing with generating leads online?”
- He put this P.S. line on his blog posts, “This online system helps me generate leads. Click here unless you have too many leads.”
Thanks for that, Ray.